WHO AM I?

 

                                        

Everything is so different now. The bloody roses that were filled with so much pain have been transformed into memories that come and go. Constant reminders of a past life I used to live. A separate time in space when I was known as someone who was no one. Not all of the memories were bad, but the good ones fade quicker. I guess it's probably because the darkness leaves a horrible and strong feeling that burns deep inside your heart, leaving a mark you will always feel. The light, however, brings you so much joy, but is it ever enough to sustain my soul? I've already released my emotions out for the whole world to see, a sign of declaration that would soon become my branded tattoo. I would become trapped in a void. One that gets deeper and deeper until I can't feel anything. Stuck in between the living and dead, and only the lost souls can sense my presence. I myself am a lost soul. I can't go back to who I once was but I can't change into who I dreamed to be and so I'm cursed to wander the halls alone asking myself. Who am I?

 

Comments

Popular Posts